* PEACE SILVER DOLLAR - 1936 S - 3 Rays Variety - AU
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Note: Item pictured here. Almost uncirculated. 4 Rays variety. Nice details. Choice quality.
After production of the Peace Dollar had ceased in 1928, it was once again introduced and minted from 1934-1935. Its obverse represents the head and neck of the Goddess of Liberty in profile, and the reverse depicts a bald eagle at rest clutching an olive branch, with the legend "Peace". It was the last United States dollar coin to be struck for circulation in silver.
- Average Circulated will include coins with some discolorations or spots, cleaning, small dings, scratches, and/or worn rims.
- Fine Coins are undamaged, full rimmed pieces, no harsh or modern cleaning (some may have been gently cleaned over 50 years ago)
- Extra Fine show only slight traces of wear, never cleaned.
- Uncirculated is MINT STATE, exactly as the coins left the mint. They may have experienced some NATURAL TONING or small bag marks due to handling between the mint and banks
- Proof Coins are specially issued and manufactured as display pieces
- Credit card or PAY-PAL payments accepted for prices listed.
- Special 2% discount on all items if paying via CASH, Wire Transfer or Quick-Pay options.
Items with limited inventory shall be made available on a first-pay first serve basis. For orders requesting coins dated before 1837 or GOLD or PLATINUM pieces, please email us for confirmation of stock availability before making payment to USCOINSPOT.
Major market moves of any type or errors in listings will INVALIDATE this offer.