LARGE CENT, MATRON HEAD CORONET (1816 - 1839) EXTRA FINE
- Regular price $ 70.00
Note: Item pictured is sample from same time period and not the actual sale item.
The original Coronet Large Cent, sometimes nicknamed "Matron Head", was a type of cent issued by the United States Mint in Philadelphia from 1816 until 1839 and was the first of two similar designs of the Coronet Head Large Cent, the other with a slightly altered profile (see Braided Hair, produced from 1839 until the end of the production of large cents in 1857.
- Average Circulated will include coins with some discolorations or spots, cleaning, small dings, scratches, and/or worn rims.
- Fine Coins are undamaged, full rimmed pieces, no harsh or modern cleaning (some may have been gently cleaned over 50 years ago)
- Extra Fine show only slight traces of wear, never cleaned.
- Uncirculated is MINT STATE, exactly as the coins left the mint. They may have experienced some NATURAL TONING or small bag marks due to handling between the mint and banks
- Proof Coins are specially issued and manufactured as display pieces
- Credit card or PAY-PAL payments accepted for prices listed.
- Special 2% discount on all items if paying via CASH, Wire Transfer or Quick-Pay options.
PayPal email address: Elijem26llc@gmail.com
Chase Quickly: Elimamiye@yahoo.com
Mailing address for CHECKS and Money Orders:
USCS, 1202 Ave. U STE 1157
Broooklyn, NY 11229
Items with limited inventory shall be made available on a first-pay first serve basis. For orders requesting coins dated before 1837 or GOLD or PLATINUM pieces, please email us for confirmation of stock availability before making payment to USCOINSPOT.
Major market moves of any type or errors in listings will INVALIDATE this offer.