HALF CENT, LIBERTY CAP, HEAD FACING RIGHT (1794 - 1797) AVG CIRC - AG
- Regular price $ 225.00
Note: Item pictured is sample from same time period and not the actual sale item.
The half cent is the smallest denomination of United States coin ever minted. It was first minted in 1793 and last minted in 1857. It was minted in five different appearances. Its size is roughly that of a modern day US quarter.
The Liberty Cap half cent was a type of half cent struck by the United States Mint from 1793 until 1797. Designed and engraved by Robert Scot, this variation first minted in 1794 features an image of the goddess of Liberty and her accompanying Phrygian cap.
- Average Circulated will include coins with some discolorations or spots, cleaning, small dings, scratches, and/or worn rims.
- Fine Coins are undamaged, full rimmed pieces, no harsh or modern cleaning (some may have been gently cleaned over 50 years ago)
- Extra Fine show only slight traces of wear, never cleaned.
- Uncirculated is MINT STATE, exactly as the coins left the mint. They may have experienced some NATURAL TONING or small bag marks due to handling between the mint and banks
- Proof Coins are specially issued and manufactured as display pieces
- Credit card or PAY-PAL payments accepted for prices listed.
- Special 2% discount on all items if paying via CASH, Wire Transfer or Quick-Pay options.
PayPal email address: Elijem26llc@gmail.com
Chase Quickly: Elimamiye@yahoo.com
Mailing address for CHECKS and Money Orders:
USCS, 1202 Ave. U STE 1157
Broooklyn, NY 11229
Items with limited inventory shall be made available on a first-pay first serve basis. For orders requesting coins dated before 1837 or GOLD or PLATINUM pieces, please email us for confirmation of stock availability before making payment to USCOINSPOT.
Major market moves of any type or errors in listings will INVALIDATE this offer.