About good, Obverse details, very worn
"Draped Bust" was the name given to a design of United States coins. It appeared on much of the regular-issue copper and silver United States coinage, 1796–1807. It was designed by engraver Robert Scot.
Minted in Philadelphia
- Average Circulated will include coins with some discolorations or spots, cleaning, small dings, scratches, and/or worn rims.
- Fine Coins are undamaged, full rimmed pieces, no harsh or modern cleaning (some may have been gently cleaned over 50 years ago)
- Extra Fine show only slight traces of wear, never cleaned.
- Uncirculated is MINT STATE, exactly as the coins left the mint. They may have experienced some NATURAL TONING or small bag marks due to handling between the mint and banks
- Proof Coins are specially issued and manufactured as display pieces
- Credit card or PAY-PAL payments accepted for prices listed.
- Special 2% discount on all items if paying via CASH, Wire Transfer or Quick-Pay options.
Mailing address for CHECKS and Money Orders:
USCS, 1202 Ave. U STE 1157
Broooklyn, NY 11229
Items with limited inventory shall be made available on a first-pay first serve basis. For orders requesting coins dated before 1837 or GOLD or PLATINUM pieces, please email us for confirmation of stock availability before making payment to USCOINSPOT.
Major market moves of any type or errors in listings will INVALIDATE this offer.